FORUM

ENROLLMENT & APPLICATION FORM



ENROLLMENT

Our students are enrolled on a recommendation or interview basis only. While we prefer our students to have some experience (including participation in photographic and advertising shoots, television presentation etc.), we will also consider enrolling any student with limited experience who shows commitment and potential during initial screening.

More information can be obtained by filling in the application form below.

If considered suitable for enrollment, you will be informed of your inclusion in a short-list of potential students. Each course will have no more than 20 enrollees.

NEXT COURSE PROGRAMME


Payment

Upon acceptance to any given course, you will be asked to sign an Enrollment Agreement between The Workshop and The Student. Signature of the Agreement is accompanied by a non-refundable 30% advance payment of the total fee which secures your place in the specified course. The remaining 70% of the total fee must be paid prior to the first full day of the specified course.

Please contact the Enrollment Office if you wish to receive a copy of the Enrollment Agreement. We look forward to hearing from you.



Please fill in this form in as much detail as possible making sure to include contact telephone and e-mail details. The more information you include about yourself, your experience, your interests, and your reasons for wanting to complete the course, the easier it will be to make an initial assessment prior to interview. All information will be used only for the purposes of enrollment in The International Film Actors Workshop courses and will be held in total confidentiality.




Name:

Age:

Address:

Telephone number:

E-mail:

Marital Status/children:

Education:

Work Experience (brief resume):

Acting Experience:

Theatre:

Film/Television/Advertising:

Other media related experience (photography, directing, courses taken):

Reasons for wanting to enroll:

Which skills would you most like to acquire during the course?

Hobbies and Interests:

Brief self-description:

CONTACTS



MOSCOW:

International Film Workshop,
tel: +7 495 940 45 05
fax: +7 495 940 45 08



LONDON:

International Film Workshop,
tel: +44 (207) 629 18 18


LOS ANGELES:

International Film Workshop,
tel: +1 (818) 981 3607
fax: +1 (818) 986 6540



ALL E-MAILS SHOULD BE SENT TO:

admissions@actorsworkshop.ru






© 2005, International Film Actors Workshop